We are looking for applicants with an aptitude for manufacturing cable assemblies and wiring harnesses.
We will train individuals as required, skills/knowledge required are:
- A basic knowledge of components
- Use and function of various crimp tools
- Able to follow wiring diagrams and charts
- Ability to solder
- Prior experience with technical drawings is a benefit.
- Basic computer skills
- Cutting and stripping wires and cable
- Crimping and/or soldering contacts
- Assembly of connectors
- Inserting components into printed circuit boards
- Placing surface mount components and through-hole components on boards
As required, persons may be asked to assist with shipping and preparation of labels for cable assemblies.